Welcome to Fairway Estates
You’ll flip over Fairway Estates Apartments, an inviting garden community in the heart of Manteca, with cool retro architecture, plenty of green space, and comfortable, well-designed home plans, ideal for relaxing or entertaining. Fairway Estates has an amazing central location near Manteca Shopping Center and Manteca Golf & Tennis, and just a mile from Kaiser Hospital, putting shops, parks, restaurants, banks, schools, and everything else you need within easy walking distance or just a short drive away. With so many tasty eateries nearby, you may never have to cook; but since Fairway Estates kitchens come so well equipped with gas ranges, dishwashers, and plenty of room for your favorite kitchen gadgets and serving pieces, you just might prefer to eat at home! Community amenities include a refreshing year-round pool, fitness room with cardio and strength training equipment, and reserved covered parking. Professional on-site management and 24-hour emergency maintenance ensure the ultimate in service and convenience.
There are no testimonials at this time.
If you are a resident at Fairway Estates, we welcome your testimonials. Please log in to the Resident Portal to post your comments.
Views expressed are those of the residents submitting the testimonials. Publication of resident testimonials on this site does not signify verification or endorsement by Rent-One.com.
- Cozy Gas Fireplaces (per plan)
- Pantry Cabinets in Kitchen (per plan)
- Well Equipped Kitchens w/Gas Ranges
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks
- Kitchen Windows (per plan)
- Refreshing Ceiling Fans
- Separate Dining Areas
- Mirrored Closet Doors in Master Bedroom (per plan)
- Window Coverings
- Internet & Cable Ready
- Separated Bathroom Vanity Area (per plan)
- Plush Carpeting
- Easy Care Vinyl Flooring
- Linen Cabinets
- Walk-In Closets (per plan)
- Entry Closets (per plan)
- Patios or Balconies
- Courtyard Views Available
* Amenities vary per apartment home.
1. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. We fully comply with all applicable federal, state and local fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of age, race, color, religion, sex including gender as defined by Penal Code Section 422.56(c), sexual orientation, disability, familial status, marital status, national origin, ancestry, source of income, medical condition or any arbitrary reason. The Owner will be investigating the following items: (1) the likelihood that you have the ability to pay the full rent and other fees due pursuant to the Rental Agreement consistently and in a timely fashion throughout your tenancy, (2) the likelihood that you will not cause damages to the premises and that you will maintain the condition of the tenancy premises and will return it to the same condition that it was rented to you, normal wear and tear excepted, and (3) the likelihood that you will not cause a nuisance at the premises, violate the law at the premises, nor interfere with the peaceful use and quiet enjoyment of others in the community.
2. Housing availability policy: We update our list of available rental apartments as each apartment becomes available. A rental apartment that was unavailable in the morning may become available later that same day.
3. Occupancy guidelines: To prevent overcrowding, undue stress on plumbing and other building systems, and due to parking restrictions and limitations, we restrict the number of people who may reside in an apartment. We allow two persons per bedroom, plus one additional person for the rental apartment.
4. Rental Criteria: To qualify for an apartment you must meet the following criteria:
a. Income: Your combined gross monthly income must be at least two times the monthly rent and must be legal and verifiable. The gross monthly income for a co-signer must be at least four times the monthly rent and must be legal and verifiable. Acceptable verification of income includes, but is not limited to the following items – one month’s income of pay stubs or statement of wages on authorized company letterhead (if less than 30 days with current employment), prior year’s tax returns, bank statements (for non-employment related income only, and where the type of income can be determined), proof of government payments (such as welfare, disability, social security, etc.), proof of receipt of court ordered incomes (such as spousal or child support), proof of investment income, or proof of any other legal income, and a copy of applicable business license if required by law for a self-employed Applicant.
b. No negative rental history: Previous rental history is not required; however, if you have rental history, it must not be “negative.” Negative Rental History includes, but is not necessarily limited to the following: (1) late payment of rent or other fees associated with a Rental Agreement, (2) failure to pay late charges, (3) violation of any provision of a Rental Agreement, (4) issuance of any form of a notice to quit due to one or more alleged violation of a Rental Agreement, (5) history or practice of disturbances of the peace or violation of law, (6) deductions as allowed by Civil Code Section 1950.5 taken by former landlord from the security deposit, or (7) owing any prior landlord any money for any reason. Rental History, if any, must be verified by prior landlord(s).
c. Credit history: Your credit record must be verifiable. You must be approved via the “SafeRent Applicant Scoring System”, or you must have an acceptable co-signer that produces an “Approved” SafeRent score, or a double deposit will be required for an “Accept with Conditions” score.
d. Verifiable Identification. You must present an acceptable government-issued photo ID.
5. Application process: We evaluate every application in the following manner:
a. Applications are processed in the order that they are received. We process only one application for an apartment at a time.
b. Each adult (18 years or older or legally emancipated) must submit a completed Application to Rent. All pertinent documentation MUST be submitted with each application. Applicant must answer each question on the Application to Rent.
c. Once the application is complete, we will begin the verification process.
A $200.00 deposit is required to hold an apartment and a signature of the Applicant on the Rental Deposit Contract & Receipt, payable in personal check, cashier’s check, money order or via debit/credit transaction (where available).
Pets (defined as cats, dogs, rabbits) under 25 pounds are welcome subject to the provisions of the Pet Section of the Rental Agreement including the payment of $15 per pet per month for Pet Rent. With certain exceptions required by law, an additional amount of security deposit of $500.00 will be required to be paid in advance, and will be considered as additional “security deposit.” An additional deposit of $250.00 is required for a second pet. For those communities where pets are not permitted, limited accommodations will be allowed as required by law.