Welcome to Meridian Terrace Condominiums
Situated in a desirable residential neighborhood in the North Carmichael Area, just minutes from I-80, Meridian Terrace is a sophisticated condominium rental community providing all the benefits of contemporary condo living without the responsibilities of home ownership. Set among meandering wooded pathways, each spacious one or two bedroom rental home has been tastefully renovated with upgraded fixtures, finishes, and appliances. World class community amenities, including state-of-the-art fitness center, sports courts, and resort-style pool, spa, and grilling area, make Meridian Terrace truly exceptional.
Amanda was extremely helpful and made the (move-in) experience a good one. I love my new apartment and everything the community has to offer.
Very personally orientated to renters' overall needs. Exceptional staff -- Above and beyond my expectations.
My family lived here for 10 years even before we were known as Meridian Terrace. This is our 3rd apt here and we are obviously very fond of our neighborhood. We moved into a newly remodeled apt. I was very nervous about the move and Ali made it a very comfortable experience. She is very personable, knowledgeable and helped to rest my nerves about the move. I am very pleased with our new apartment home and management, Sergio and the maintenance crew.
Aly was very helpful to make our move in such an easy experience.
Amanda is very friendly and outgoing. Amanda took the time to answer all our questions. Upon moving in the stove wasn't working properly, but they fixed it immediately.
Staff was nice and upfront. Property is beautiful and units are amazing. We feel at home here. The staff answered every question we wanted to know. The unit was move in ready and looked great.
Amanda was very informative and helpful in showing us the features of the apartment. Upon moving in, few minor things were missed, but Amanda had them taken care of immediately. Sergio was very prompt in fixing the few issues we had.
Most of our standards were met when the apartment smelled of smoke, Meridian Terrace staff made sure to get rid of the scent upon moving in. We are so happy with these apartments, they are so quiet, and we feel safe here. Friendly neighbors.
Love Aly! She is awesome. Aly and the maintenance staff rushed so that I could move in ahead of schedule. I am very happy with the whole experience.
Excellent staff. Helped a lot with everything. Great personnel.
We've only lived here for a few months, but from the beginning I've been really impressed at how responsive management is regarding maintenance issues. The few we've had have been seen to quickly, and the maintenance guys are polite, friendly, and smiling. Good job!
I have to say I have never been happier in an apartment complex. I have been here for 2 years and I have never once had a problem. Maintenance is awesome, I call once and they come. Amanda in the office is great also. I am going to love it even more once they open up that Gym!! Thank you Meridian Terrace for making our living situation AWESOME!
Views expressed are those of the residents submitting the testimonials. Publication of resident testimonials on this site does not signify verification or endorsement by Rent-One.com.
- In-Home Washer/Dryer
- Wood Burning Fireplaces (most homes)
- Energy Efficient Stainless Appliances
- Remodeled Kitchens w/Upgraded Appliances
- Granite Kitchen Counters
- Breakfast Bars (most plans)
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms & Dining Areas
- Separate Dining Areas
- Raised Panel Interior Doors
- Window Coverings
- Internet & Cable Ready
- Separate Hot Water Heaters
- Upgraded Kitchen Faucets
- Contemporary Lighting Fixtures
- Satin Nickel Fixtures & Knobs
- Mirrored Closet Doors (select homes)
- Separated Bathroom Vanity Area (per plan)
- Massaging Shower Heads
- Plank Style Flooring
- Plush Carpeting in All Bedrooms
- Dual Pane Windows
- Central Heating & Air Conditioning
- Walk-In Closets
- Large Pantry Closets (per plan)
- Hall Storage Closets (per plan)
- Patios with Planting Beds or Trellised Balconies
- Garden and Pool Views Available
* Amenities vary per apartment home.
1. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. We fully comply with all applicable federal, state and local fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of age, race, color, religion, sex including gender as defined by Penal Code Section 422.56(c), sexual orientation, disability, familial status, marital status, national origin, ancestry, source of income, medical condition or any arbitrary reason. The Owner will be investigating the following items: (1) the likelihood that you have the ability to pay the full rent and other fees due pursuant to the Rental Agreement consistently and in a timely fashion throughout your tenancy, (2) the likelihood that you will not cause damages to the premises and that you will maintain the condition of the tenancy premises and will return it to the same condition that it was rented to you, normal wear and tear excepted, and (3) the likelihood that you will not cause a nuisance at the premises, violate the law at the premises, nor interfere with the peaceful use and quiet enjoyment of others in the community.
2. Housing availability policy: We update our list of available rental apartments as each apartment becomes available. A rental apartment that was unavailable in the morning may become available later that same day.
3. Occupancy guidelines: To prevent overcrowding, undue stress on plumbing and other building systems, and due to parking restrictions and limitations, we restrict the number of people who may reside in an apartment. We allow two persons per bedroom, plus one additional person for the rental apartment.
4. Rental Criteria: To qualify for an apartment you must meet the following criteria:
a. Income: Your combined gross monthly income must be at least two times the monthly rent and must be legal and verifiable. The gross monthly income for a co-signer must be at least four times the monthly rent and must be legal and verifiable. Acceptable verification of income includes, but is not limited to the following items – one month’s income of pay stubs or statement of wages on authorized company letterhead (if less than 30 days with current employment), prior year’s tax returns, bank statements (for non-employment related income only, and where the type of income can be determined), proof of government payments (such as welfare, disability, social security, etc.), proof of receipt of court ordered incomes (such as spousal or child support), proof of investment income, or proof of any other legal income, and a copy of applicable business license if required by law for a self-employed Applicant.
b. No negative rental history: Previous rental history is not required; however, if you have rental history, it must not be “negative.” Negative Rental History includes, but is not necessarily limited to the following: (1) late payment of rent or other fees associated with a Rental Agreement, (2) failure to pay late charges, (3) violation of any provision of a Rental Agreement, (4) issuance of any form of a notice to quit due to one or more alleged violation of a Rental Agreement, (5) history or practice of disturbances of the peace or violation of law, (6) deductions as allowed by Civil Code Section 1950.5 taken by former landlord from the security deposit, or (7) owing any prior landlord any money for any reason. Rental History, if any, must be verified by prior landlord(s).
c. Credit history: Your credit record must be verifiable. You must be approved via the “SafeRent Applicant Scoring System”, or you must have an acceptable co-signer that produces an “Approved” SafeRent score, or a double deposit will be required for an “Accept with Conditions” score.
d. Verifiable Identification. You must present an acceptable government-issued photo ID.
5. Application process: We evaluate every application in the following manner:
a. Applications are processed in the order that they are received. We process only one application for an apartment at a time.
b. Each adult (18 years or older or legally emancipated) must submit a completed Application to Rent. All pertinent documentation MUST be submitted with each application. Applicant must answer each question on the Application to Rent.
c. Once the application is complete, we will begin the verification process.
A $200.00 deposit is required to hold an apartment and a signature of the Applicant on the Rental Deposit Contract & Receipt, payable in personal check, cashier’s check, money order or via debit/credit transaction (where available).
Pets (defined as cats, dogs, rabbits) under 25 pounds are welcome subject to the provisions of the Pet Section of the Rental Agreement including the payment of $15 per pet per month for Pet Rent. With certain exceptions required by law, an additional amount of security deposit of $500.00 will be required to be paid in advance, and will be considered as additional “security deposit.” An additional deposit of $250.00 is required for a second pet. For those communities where pets are not permitted, limited accommodations will be allowed as required by law.