Luxury Apartments with a Central Advantage
There’s just something about Villagio and the gated, resort style of living there that feels so incredibly indulgent. Perhaps it’s the Tuscan architecture and stately Italian cypress you see as you approach. Perhaps it’s the 9-foot ceilings and crown molding in each lovely apartment home; or maybe it’s the trellised poolside patio and amazing granite and stacked stone BBQ islands. With luxurious amenities throughout and a fabulous Natomas location — so convenient to I-5, I-80, the Sacramento Airport and Sleep Train Arena — there’s no question that Villagio is someplace special. But it’s the caring, professional Villagio staff, and the personalized concierge services they provide, that are truly beyond compare. Villagio offers 4 exciting open concept home plans. All feature upgraded finishes, abundant storage space, and full size washers and dryers. Community amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, a year-round pool and spa, an executive business center, and a well-appointed clubhouse for relaxing and entertaining. Fully furnished homes, corporate leases, and one or two-car attached or detached garages are also available. So, if you’re seeking the ultimate in apartment living, and ordinary just won’t do, indulge yourself and experience life at Villagio.
The Leasing Agent Rebecca was awesome, helped make our move to Sacramento easy and painless. Was very responsive and helpful.
The staff was very accommodating.
Very nice staff, knowledgeable and very friendly. They know what they are doing and that is always a plus!
Leah and Searre were an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Views expressed are those of the residents submitting the testimonials. Publication of resident testimonials on this site does not signify verification or endorsement by Rent-One.com.
- Full Size Washers & Dryers
- Fireplaces (2nd & 3rd flrs)
- Well Equipped Kitchens
- Ice Makers
- Satin Nickel Cabinet Hardware
- Breakfast Bars (most plans)
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks
- Kitchen Windows (per plan)
- Upgraded Cabinetry
- Refreshing Ceiling Fans
- Built-In Desk (most plans)
- Separate Dining Areas (most plans)
- 9-Foot Ceilings
- Crown Molding
- Window Coverings
- Internet & Cable Ready
- Separate Hot Water Heaters
- Disability Access (select homes)
- Double Vanity Sinks (per plan)
- Plank Style Flooring
- Plush Carpeting in All Bedrooms
- Central Heating & Air Conditioning
- Walk-In Closets
- Entry Closets (per plan)
- Hall Storage Closets (per plan)
- Linen/Storage Closets (per plan)
- Dual Access to Patio/Balcony (per plan)
- Patios or Balconies with Storage
- Garden and Pool Views Available
* Amenities vary per apartment home.
1. Equal Opportunity Housing Provider. We fully comply with all applicable federal, state and local fair housing laws. We do not discriminate against any person because of age, race, color, religion, sex including gender as defined by Penal Code Section 422.56(c), sexual orientation, disability, familial status, marital status, national origin, ancestry, source of income, medical condition or any arbitrary reason. The Owner will be investigating the following items: (1) the likelihood that you have the ability to pay the full rent and other fees due pursuant to the Rental Agreement consistently and in a timely fashion throughout your tenancy, (2) the likelihood that you will not cause damages to the premises and that you will maintain the condition of the tenancy premises and will return it to the same condition that it was rented to you, normal wear and tear excepted, and (3) the likelihood that you will not cause a nuisance at the premises, violate the law at the premises, nor interfere with the peaceful use and quiet enjoyment of others in the community.
2. Housing availability policy: We update our list of available rental apartments as each apartment becomes available. A rental apartment that was unavailable in the morning may become available later that same day.
3. Occupancy guidelines: To prevent overcrowding, undue stress on plumbing and other building systems, and due to parking restrictions and limitations, we restrict the number of people who may reside in an apartment. We allow two persons per bedroom, plus one additional person for the rental apartment.
4. Rental Criteria: To qualify for an apartment you must meet the following criteria:
a. Income: Your combined gross monthly income must be at least two times the monthly rent and must be legal and verifiable. The gross monthly income for a co-signer must be at least four times the monthly rent and must be legal and verifiable. Acceptable verification of income includes, but is not limited to the following items – one month’s income of pay stubs or statement of wages on authorized company letterhead (if less than 30 days with current employment), prior year’s tax returns, bank statements (for non-employment related income only, and where the type of income can be determined), proof of government payments (such as welfare, disability, social security, etc.), proof of receipt of court ordered incomes (such as spousal or child support), proof of investment income, or proof of any other legal income, and a copy of applicable business license if required by law for a self-employed Applicant.
b. No negative rental history: Previous rental history is not required; however, if you have rental history, it must not be “negative.” Negative Rental History includes, but is not necessarily limited to the following: (1) late payment of rent or other fees associated with a Rental Agreement, (2) failure to pay late charges, (3) violation of any provision of a Rental Agreement, (4) issuance of any form of a notice to quit due to one or more alleged violation of a Rental Agreement, (5) history or practice of disturbances of the peace or violation of law, (6) deductions as allowed by Civil Code Section 1950.5 taken by former landlord from the security deposit, or (7) owing any prior landlord any money for any reason. Rental History, if any, must be verified by prior landlord(s).
c. Credit history: Your credit record must be verifiable. You must be approved via the “SafeRent Applicant Scoring System”, or you must have an acceptable co-signer that produces an “Approved” SafeRent score, or a double deposit will be required for an “Accept with Conditions” score.
d. Verifiable Identification. You must present an acceptable government-issued photo ID.
5. Application process: We evaluate every application in the following manner:
a. Applications are processed in the order that they are received. We process only one application for an apartment at a time.
b. Each adult (18 years or older or legally emancipated) must submit a completed Application to Rent. All pertinent documentation MUST be submitted with each application. Applicant must answer each question on the Application to Rent.
c. Once the application is complete, we will begin the verification process.
A $200.00 deposit is required to hold an apartment and a signature of the Applicant on the Rental Deposit Contract & Receipt, payable in personal check, cashier’s check, money order or via debit/credit transaction (where available).
Pets (defined as cats, dogs, rabbits) under 25 pounds are welcome subject to the provisions of the Pet Section of the Rental Agreement including the payment of $15 per pet per month for Pet Rent. With certain exceptions required by law, an additional amount of security deposit of $500.00 will be required to be paid in advance, and will be considered as additional “security deposit.” An additional deposit of $250.00 is required for a second pet. For those communities where pets are not permitted, limited accommodations will be allowed as required by law.