The leaves are beginning to turn the slightest shade of brown, the kids are back in school, and before you know it, Halloween decorations will be in every store. It’s official; Fall is coming! It’s time to start putting together your ultimate bucket list for making the most of Autumn this year and Rent-One has got you covered! Check out our 15 top bucket list ideas for fall:
1. Get outside and take in the aesthetic beauty that fall has to offer.
2. Pumpkin spice latte anyone? It’s that time of the year at your favorite coffee shop.
3. Spend a lazy Sunday watching football all day. There is no shame in kicking back and watching a few games from the comfort of your own couch. Check out some of Rent-One’s best tips for enjoying the football season.
4. Our Bay Area residents always recommend a trip to the infamous Winchester Mystery house and what better time of the year to do so!
6. Break out the oven mitts and bake some pies. Certain foods can bring that feeling of fall with one bite. Pumpkin pie and apple pie are a couple of the popular favorites.
7. It’s never too early to start thinking Halloween. Get a head start on brainstorming some great costume ideas for Halloween this year. Maybe even put up a few decorations in your home to heighten the anticipation.
8. Visit a pumpkin patch and indulge in the expedition for the largest pumpkin you can find.
9. Take advantage of the changing season with a good book. Now that the heat is slowly starting to die down, it’s the perfect time to enjoy some fresh air on your patio or balcony with your favorite book.
11. Decorate your apartment with some fall decor. Pumpkins, leaves, and darker shades of color are popular options.
12. Host a scary movie night with some friends. Did we mention that it’s never too early to get ready for Halloween? Pick some of your favorite scary movies and try not to jump too high. Check out some of Real Simple’s favorite Halloween films!
13. Take long walks on foggy days. We enjoy an abundance of sunny days in California, so be sure to really appreciate that crisp fall air on a gloomy day.
14. Indulge your sweet tooth by making some caramel apples.
15. Solano County residents always rave about getting a good scare at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom’s annual Fright Fest!