Summer is about relaxing and enjoying the season and if you’ve ever found yourself wishing you could bring the beach home with you then you’re in luck! Try these easy summer ideas to take advantage of all that the season has to offer.
5 Easy Summer Apartment Ideas:
1. FURNITURE: Summer calls for bright colors. Use removable slipcovers, or decorative throws to bring bursts of color and brightness. Prefer whites and neutrals? White and khaki slipcovers are casual but can be dressed up with formal throw pillows in an instant.
2. DECOR: If you love spending time on the beach then make your home feel like one. Use nautical decor like shells and ocean-related accents to give your home a great summer feel. Create a centerpiece for your dining or coffee table with seashells. Hang photos or art of sunsets and crashing waves. Nautical decor coupled with beach-themed air fresheners will instantly make you feel like you’re at your favorite summer getaway.
3. BRING IN THE OUTDOORS: Flowers, plants and fresh fruit centerpieces make your home smell aromatic and look beautiful. Bringing the feeling of the outdoors to your home will liven up any living space. Summer is about being flexible and spontaneous!
4. COLORS: Bring colors of the tropics home with bold accents. Bright blues, yellows, oranges, and greens are great hues for tropic inspired throw pillows, lamp shades, curtains, or area rugs.
5. SOUVENIRS: Bring back souvenirs from your favorite vacation spots and use them to decorate your home. Use these items to creatively display all of the fun places you’ve been.
Be sure to check back on Rent-One for more great tips and events!