If you think Halloween is only fun for kids, think again. Throwing a Halloween party is the perfect way for adults to enjoy the most spooktacular time of the year. If you’re planning on hosting a party this year, be sure to check out Rent-One’s 8 must-haves for the perfect Halloween bash:
1. Preparation: Make sure you’ve stocked up before your guests arrive. Have an abundance of cups, plates, utensils, and drinks ready to go.
2. Candy: It’s Halloween, splurge a little. Make sure you have plenty of candy and desserts for the guests with a sweet tooth.
3. Costumes: Dressing up is a must for any successful Halloween party. Tap into that inner child and try to have the most original or unique costume at the party!
4. Prizes: Hosting a costume contest is a great incentive to have guests go all out for their costumes. Have a prize for the winner.
5. Decorations: Don’t go light on the decorating, deck your home out with jack o’ lanterns, fake cobwebs, and any other spooky decor that will make the scene.
6. Food: Food is always key. Have a variety of appetizers and finger foods for your guests to choose from. Don’t let hunger be a guest at your party!
7. Music: Music is always crucial to a good gathering and Halloween parties are no different. No matter what playlist you have ready, be sure to mix in a few Halloween themed songs like Thriller and The Monster Mash.
8. The Right Crowd: The most important part of any party or holiday celebration is to make sure you surround yourself with the people that matter the most. Invite your friends and family and make sure your party has the best crowd possible.
Be sure to incorporate these 8 must-haves into your party to ensure it’ll be a Halloween bash for the ages! Be sure to check back on Rent-One for more great tips and events near you!