With 4th of July celebrations right around the corner: fireworks, BBQs, pool parties, etc. — we’d like to offer the following suggestions to keep our residents and guests safe throughout the holiday.
- Fireworks Safety: Please refrain from using fireworks (including any legal fireworks) or other fire hazards on (or near) community grounds.
- Grilling Safety: Always supervise a BBQ or grill from the time it’s lit until it cools down. Never grill indoors, and keep grills out in the open, away from anything flammable.
- Sun Protection: Apply sunscreen frequently, limit sun exposure, and drink plenty of water.
- Responsible Alcohol Use: Please be responsible with alcohol consumption and remember that alcohol and swimming, or alcohol and boating, can be just as dangerous as alcohol and driving. (Know when to say when! And don’t forget that glass bottles and containers are prohibited poolside.)
- Pool Safety: Never swim alone and make sure to supervise children of all ages.
We wish you a safe and happy holiday!